• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Millenniun Me software

The dude

I need some help if anybody has a install disc for millennium Me I need it to install my codes for my HP printer when finished i will send it back to you. Will pay postage thank's for helping, (PM) me.

OADesign

?
wow sorry. i thought i was crazy for still having my old win98 disk (the upgrade disk no doubt) I'm sorry to say your going to have a real hard time find that.

But i gotta say i don't understand what you mean by "codes".

I thin you mean drivers? and if so there should be an upgraded set of drivers that should work just fine on the hp site.

The dude

Yes, drivers I got them from HP for a 450c and the computer, say's I have to use the install disc so it will pick up the item's from the install disc and then it will install them??? All Greek to me I sure thank you for your understanding. It would work fine in an xp program. So, the millenniun program will still work if i put the disc in?? I hope you can understand what I mean I've tried my best to explain my problem not good with computer stuff.

cOrKinSA

...All Greek to me I sure thank you for your understanding... ...I've tried my best to explain my problem not good with computer stuff.
Do you have a little son, daughter, cousin, nephew, etc...
If so just tell them you want that *point to printer* to connect to that *point to PC*. Step out of the room and go get a beer for yourself because it will take him a while to stop laughing after he sees the Windows ME screen.
And then your done!
Hope this helps...

SebastienL

Ho my lord! I don't beleive that there are still copies of milinium still out there. I agree with GXSignCo. Get rid of that, and go with XP. I ran Milinium for about two months when it came out. After the thousand blue screen of death, I wen't back to Windows 98 and destroyed the CD.

In the mean time, have a few of these::bushmill::bushmill::bushmill:, you're gonna need it!

The dude

Thanks guys, I knew I was going to have a problem but you never know I only use that for my vinyl computer. I installed the drivers on my other computer it has xp I wanted to use my Lxi along with my drivers but I will still try and put both on the xp computer. Oh, buy the way I don't think I will have a problem doing that do you think.