Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Millenniun Me software

Discussion in 'General Software' started by The dude, Aug 1, 2008.

1. The dude

The dude Member

Feb 21, 2006
    I need some help if anybody has a install disc for millennium Me I need it to install my codes for my HP printer when finished i will send it back to you. Will pay postage thank's for helping, (PM) me.

Tags:
  2. OADesign

OADesign Active Member

Jan 27, 2006
    California
    ?
    wow sorry. i thought i was crazy for still having my old win98 disk (the upgrade disk no doubt) I'm sorry to say your going to have a real hard time find that.

But i gotta say i don't understand what you mean by "codes".

I thin you mean drivers? and if so there should be an upgraded set of drivers that should work just fine on the hp site.

3. Techman

Techman Major Contributor

Jun 24, 2003
    michigan
    Windows ME was so bad no one bothered to make copies.

4. The dude

The dude Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Yes, drivers I got them from HP for a 450c and the computer, say's I have to use the install disc so it will pick up the item's from the install disc and then it will install them??? All Greek to me I sure thank you for your understanding. It would work fine in an xp program. So, the millenniun program will still work if i put the disc in?? I hope you can understand what I mean I've tried my best to explain my problem not good with computer stuff.

5. cOrKinSA

cOrKinSA Very Active Member

Oct 16, 2006
    Do you have a little son, daughter, cousin, nephew, etc...
    If so just tell them you want that *point to printer* to connect to that *point to PC*. Step out of the room and go get a beer for yourself because it will take him a while to stop laughing after he sees the Windows ME screen.
    And then your done!
    Hope this helps...

6. ChiknNutz

ChiknNutz Major Contributor

Apr 18, 2003
    Geez, DUDE.....update that nasty OS to something decent ! ! !

7. SebastienL

SebastienL Active Member

Jul 14, 2008
    Ho my lord! I don't beleive that there are still copies of milinium still out there. I agree with GXSignCo. Get rid of that, and go with XP. I ran Milinium for about two months when it came out. After the thousand blue screen of death, I wen't back to Windows 98 and destroyed the CD.

In the mean time, have a few of these::bushmill::bushmill::bushmill:, you're gonna need it!

8. The dude

The dude Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Thanks guys, I knew I was going to have a problem but you never know I only use that for my vinyl computer. I installed the drivers on my other computer it has xp I wanted to use my Lxi along with my drivers but I will still try and put both on the xp computer. Oh, buy the way I don't think I will have a problem doing that do you think.