• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CJV30 Firmeware needed!!!

kensign

Hello. Everyone. Now I am still in the long road to fix my machine. I hope anyone could help out here. Thank you. I need the newer Versions to slove the issues. Maybe 3.0 . 3.1 .and up and the tool. Thank you. Please email me signtech@shaw. Thanks

Smoke_Jaguar

If it's a new error, might not be firmware you need. Check encoders, make sure nothing's blocking the movement as well. Could also be bad parameters, so make sure you're running the proper ones for a 160 width.

rikou

I download csv file parametre if cjv30 - 130, machine work but not reconize the real width mine is 160cm width,also it give deffirent error, head lock, error 08..... The number of pinch roller at startup has desapear, so i need parametre file for cjv30 160, any one have it pkz email to me rikou100@hotmail.com, thanks in advance