• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki RasterLink 6 - "QuickSets"

Offsign

Hi all,
we bought new printer CJV150-160 and got Mimaki RIP Rasterlink 6 with. Since now we used OnyxRip with our HP L26500 printer. In Onyx I am using quick sets for each job with media, resolution, pass... settings. Is here any option in Rastrelink for quick pre-set the printing properties and settings? I mean some quick set for each media type like paper, cast film, banner etc.. Thank you for any help.

Cheers,
Jirka

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
In Rasterlink they are called "Favorites". If you click on the profile tab and then look up to the top left of that window there will be a, "Favorite" tab. You set all of your settings how you want them and the save the favorite as anything you want. This will create a separate hot folder for each favorite you save and will also give you an option when opening a file directly in Rasterlink to select which favorite you want the new file to be opened as. Hope that helps!

Offsign

In Rasterlink they are called "Favorites". If you click on the profile tab and then look up to the top left of that window there will be a, "Favorite" tab. You set all of your settings how you want them and the save the favorite as anything you want. This will create a separate hot folder for each favorite you save and will also give you an option when opening a file directly in Rasterlink to select which favorite you want the new file to be opened as. Hope that helps!

Great, thank you. Tryout tomorow :) THX

JDC

Great, thank you. Tryout tomorow :) THX
I just got a Mimaki JV150-160 as well. Do you know if there is anyway to use this with flexi. I am having no luck getting Rasterlink 6 to work with the printer.....