• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mmmmm......... mmmmm good.................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Was visiting with a friend Friday and Saturday...... and Friday night we went out to eat and I saw something on the menu, I've never seen or heard of... at least in my area. Scotch Eggs.

They were fantastic !!

I guess I really live in a small world. I need to get out more.
scotch eggs.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The guy explained they start with a hard-boiled egg, wrap ground pork around it, batter dip it then into breadcrumbs, not once, but twice, then deep fry it.

I had it as an appetizer. I then went with some kinda English sausages, mashed potatoes with a heavenly onion gravy and asparagus. Not to mention, three Bushmill doubles and a glass of club soda.

My meal was fanfrickin'tastic.... cripes, my mouth is watering, just re-living and writing about this meal. :covereyes:

Yep, then after walking around the streets, we went back to her house and downed a bottle of champagne and a 5th of Bushmill.​

She has now said she is gonna stock Bushmill in her cabinet. She was a bourbon drinker, but really liked the Bushmill more. I'm making more and more converts all the time.

showcase 66

That looks so good. My grandma used to make something like that but she would use her home made keilbasa instead of ground pork.

Was soooooo goooood. I wish we had this type of food out our way. Usually its Italian, Mexican, or Chinese food that you can find.