• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Modular Worktables & Equipment Stands

Jwalk

Yeah your right. I was trying to sort of say that. Pretty much I don't need something like that. By no means was I saying your table is inferior to the 30 dollar table. I am quite sure its ten times better. For me a grape will do so I don't need an apple.

neato

I'm actually looking to build a worktable, but I want it to be easily taken down later when I move my home shop. This looks like a great option. I'm tempted.

Do you need any beta testers FireSprint? ;)

I thought about doing 2 folding tables with a 4x8 sheet across the tops, but I'm not convinced it would be sturdy enough.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Yeah your right. I was trying to sort of say that. Pretty much I don't need something like that. By no means was I saying your table is inferior to the 30 dollar table. I am quite sure its ten times better. For me a grape will do so I don't need an apple.

So why are you posting? You are obviously not the target market if you don't need a functional work table that is cost effective and durable.

Jwalk

That apples to oranges comparison between your fold-able picnic table and a modular workbench is more like apples to grapes!

Actually when I first read this I thought you were being a little harsh . But Im using my table now and I never realized It is no better than a picnic table. Actually a picnic bench would be a compliment. :Oops:

player

Those folding plastic tables with metal legs are perfect for out of the shop jobs and installations. Great for holding tools and supplies. I use one all the time. it is around 3' x 6'.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
hmm, how do we order? I might want to add some shelves to it so I'll talk to my brother.

Also can you guys do the roller tops too?

We're working on a roller top, but don't have that yet.

I'm actually looking to build a worktable, but I want it to be easily taken down later when I move my home shop. This looks like a great option. I'm tempted.

Do you need any beta testers FireSprint? ;)

I thought about doing 2 folding tables with a 4x8 sheet across the tops, but I'm not convinced it would be sturdy enough.

As far as a beta tester yes we would like some help with that. Not sure how we're going to work it out though. What if you did a video review on it and posted it to youtube? We could give you a $50 credit on your next signpipe purchase maybe? We're open to ideas.

We are taking a few preliminary orders right now. Please send an email to orders@firesprint.com. We'll need one of these completed - http://www.firesprint.com/downloads/ccauth.pdf