• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Montreal...

Baz

if you want to create your own, try it with fries, cheddar, pepper sauce and smoked meat... mmmmm... :wink:

Fried chicken breast chopped into pieces, Chopped hot dog ... Green peas .. Cole slaw on top ... Even smoke meat poutine! It's endless :notworthy:

Sticky Signs

If you can spare the time, I also recommend checking out Quebec city. It's a very nice city too. Especially Old Quebec city. Not as tolerant of English as Montreal is though.

bigben

Fried chicken breast chopped into pieces, Chopped hot dog ... Green peas .. Cole slaw on top ... Even smoke meat poutine! It's endless :notworthy:

That's a bit too much for me... There's a restaurant here that have 127 different poutine.

Baz

That's a bit too much for me... There's a restaurant here that have 127 different poutine.

I used to eat a big plate of that at 4am after a night of drinking then go straight to bed ... uggggh! ... Nowadays i might have a small regular poutine every once in a while just to satisfy the craving. with a :corndog: