• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Product More Attentive

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Actually, listen to the words.......... you'll be most positively surprised. And watch for the boots again, at the end.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Robert, that's my whole point.
I am on a mission to begin to work with one Signs101 member by the end of February 2021. Okay, you're on a mission. Gotcha
Let’s start with my favorite topic. Be More Attentive. (aka Listen) Same kinda beginning as always Gotcha
The goal is for everyone in your group to be more attentive. This alone will help to get more done faster and better with a lot less stress. More efficiency. What, listening or being more attentive ?? Don't gatcha Aslo, says who it will singlehandedly ??
Let’s talk about the financial cost to you for this service. It is simple economics. Supply and demand. I have enough supply to work with one sign maker. We shall see if there is any demand. For the one who works with me, consider our first effort to be a free sample. Is this where you want a volunteer ?? What supply do you have and of what ?? I don't see a demand for something I don't even know about ??
We will develop the details about how all of this will work one step at a time. Every situation is different. Right now, the first question is, do you want your group to be more attentive. If so, let’s have a private conversation. On what level is this group you speak of supposed to be more attentive ?? With every situation different, how i the world is this gonna assist anyone except a one-on-one scenario ??
Again, I'm not trying to be funny here. This makes absolutely no sense to me..... anyway, not on a business level. Perhaps, if I was like this to my wife, it might help things, but I've had 40 years practice and that's not gonna change now. I know she won't giver-in and I think you can see, I don't know what you're talking about, so how's this supposed to help...... anyone. Can you give some examples, some definitions, some scenarios, some tried and true success stories ?? Just something so I can understand this stuff.

I mean, must everyone in the shop stop what they're doing and listen to you ?? I don't get anything done or accomplished, other than say, I listened ??
C'mon man, put some thought into this stuff so we can muddle through it.

Okay Robert Armerding here ya go. It's your words you evidently don't understand. You say THIS ALONE will do it. I just substituted the word singlehandedly..... and that threw you ??

Ya know robert, just forget answering the rest, as I don't think you can function any longer, on any level. Like the others, I've said to you both on the boards and in PM's I want you to succeed, but you are you're own worst enemy in all these threads, posts and confrontations. You don't want to understand anyone else, you just want to brow beat them into submission. Just because you say something, does not mean it's the way it is. Maybe in your mind, but not a a functional mind. I would suggest you start taking some of your own advice and taking a hard honest look at yourself, your writing capabilities and your comprehension skills and put them on your scissors sharpening bench and hone them in a little bit better.

Sorry to be so blunt, but I just don't wanna see members taken for a ride, regardless of how you word things. I am relieved though...... there are many many others who believe exactly along my lines and have questions, too.

I relish your input and consider it, but am finding it too criss-cross-circuiting to answer lately.
Gino

Robert Armerding

Listen Sharp

Okay Robert Armerding here ya go. It's your words you evidently don't understand. You say THIS ALONE will do it. I just substituted the word singlehandedly..... and that threw you ??

Ya know robert, just forget answering the rest, as I don't think you can function any longer, on any level. Like the others, I've said to you both on the boards and in PM's I want you to succeed, but you are you're own worst enemy in all these threads, posts and confrontations. You don't want to understand anyone else, you just want to brow beat them into submission. Just because you say something, does not mean it's the way it is. Maybe in your mind, but not a a functional mind. I would suggest you start taking some of your own advice and taking a hard honest look at yourself, your writing capabilities and your comprehension skills and put them on your scissors sharpening bench and hone them in a little bit better.

Sorry to be so blunt, but I just don't wanna see members taken for a ride, regardless of how you word things. I am relieved though...... there are many many others who believe exactly along my lines and have questions, too.

I relish your input and consider it, but am finding it too criss-cross-circuiting to answer lately.
Gino
No thanks.

a77

... Like the others, I've said to you both on the boards and in PM's I want you to succeed, but you are you're own worst enemy in all these threads, posts and confrontations. ....​

Imagine, just imagine, what this guy's posts would look like if he didn't wish you all the best.. o_O