• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mounting acrylic to brick wall options

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Gino, ever notice how you tend to be the center of these spats on the forums? VERY RARELY is there any drama between anybody else. It's you and your little buddy constantly needling at people and trying to get under their skin. You're a bully, which is why I keep coming back. I don't tolerate it, you think you can bully your way around the forums, like every other internet troll on the planet.

The problem is that when someone points out where you're wrong, you can't ever prove anything. You just open your mouth and let all the BS come spilling out.

I'm not calling you names. I'm saying I think you're stupid, because act like an idiot on the forums, you disagree with anybody who questions you, then YOU resort to name calling. You can barely form coherent sentences in English and have trouble with basic reading comprehension. You're every middle school bully ever, Gino. You're just WAY too stupid to realize it. I'd even bet you were on the football team and were giving nerds swirlies in the locker room.

Anyway, I know you're going to come back with more, because you're too dumb to realize you're getting handled right now, so I'm looking forward to continuing to dismantle you!

Yeah, we very rarely use just VHB for any application. It's almost always VHB and adhesive or studs and adhesive. I'm surprised it lasted several months on an exterior brick wall, that's pretty impressive. Your installer must have used a lot of muscle to stick it that firmly. Haha!

We've had it happen in the past. Installers cutting corners trying to save time

See, there ya go again. I'm in the middle of these, but you seem to forget, so are you and your buddy from the new country to be..... CALEXIT. Why, oh why, is it you only see what you want and not what you say or write ?? You are that self centered and conceited that you are not aware of your surroundings or fellow people. You think only of yourself and nothing more. You stomp when you don't get your way and I'll bet the back of your head has a nice hammer shape to it and you were a mama's boy. You musta been an only child. Keep calling me stupid and whatever else makes ya feel good. You're only fooling yourself.

Thanks for the ride, but I hafta get off this derailment. You're getting tiring. I like a good discussion or debate, but you are just like some of the others..... just too self absorbed to be around. I don't want you wearing off on me................. haha.... that WAS a joke.:u rock:

DerbyCitySignGuy

See, there ya go again. I'm in the middle of these, but you seem to forget, so are you and your buddy from the new country to be..... CALEXIT. Why, oh why, is it you only see what you want and not what you say or write ?? You are that self centered and conceited that you are not aware of your surroundings or fellow people. You think only of yourself and nothing more. You stomp when you don't get your way and I'll bet the back of your head has a nice hammer shape to it and you were a mama's boy. You musta been an only child. Keep calling me stupid and whatever else makes ya feel good. You're only fooling yourself.

Thanks for the ride, but I hafta get off this derailment. You're getting tiring. I like a good discussion or debate, but you are just like some of the others..... just too self absorbed to be around. I don't want you wearing off on me................. haha.... that WAS a joke.:u rock:

The disconnect is amazing.

Gino, you're dumb, you're bad at English, you're a bully. End of story. I honestly wish you'd go away, because you are HANDS DOWN the most toxic member of this community. The problem is that you're too dumb to see it and you lack the self awareness to take a look in the mirror and see that everything you're saying is a reflection of your own personality. I have disagreements with a lot of members on the forums here, but you'd be hard pressed to find another member besides Gino, Jr. (Johnny) that I've had any verbal spats with.

I honestly could care less about you, Gino. You're an internet tough guy, a bully, that makes signs in a podunk town with zero competition. You're not some sign savant that's going to lead us all to the sign promised land. You're a moron with a loud mouth.

[Edit: Keep on keeping on, though. Whatever little seed of self doubt that fuels your Napoleon complex is amazing and lends itself to plenty of entertainment for other members on these forums while you're swinging your post count around.]

visual800

Did we ever find out how thick this DAMN ACRYLIC is? because until that is found out none of these answers matter