• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mounting Channel Letters to Brick

SqueeGee

I've never used Sign Fab in MO before but I've sent it to them to quote also. Any others that you all recommend?

idsignsil

We use Sign Fab all the time, they are great down there. We actually got a few sets of our letters in there new catalog.

FS-Keith

We just received a set of gemini halo lit fabricated letters and they are some of the worst quality i have ever seen.

onto your questions though, No please do not try and run external jumps. It will look horrible and as said before you will spend as much time doing so as actually drilling. Do you plan on just fishing your led wire through or are you going to use sealtight?

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I'd try to talk the customer into letting me put them on a wireway and avoid drilling all of those holes.

Justin

Yeah, I wouldn't want to drill all those holes... I wouldn't even want all those drilled in my own building...

visual800

I tried to call Mathews back several months ago. no answered calls, no return calls after 2 attempts. Shortly after that I installed a set of metal fabricated letters for another sign company and they were from Mathews, the quality of these letters were absolute crap. They may have been great for others but something fell thru the cracks.

As far as halo lighting some channel letters i would have never used any Gemini product for that. The letters do have their place dont get me wrong but not for halo lighting I would have them fabricated and yes I would drill out each letter for the wiring. you cant conceal this wiring for the outside of the lettering