• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mounting panels to round posts...

fresh

Just figured I'd post an update on these as they are out the door tomorrow morning.

Made frames that were short of the panels themselves so they would be hidden and there would room for fastener heads to be hidden. Thought they came out pretty slick.

Pictures:

View attachment 80036

View attachment 80037

View attachment 80038

View attachment 80039

View attachment 80040

View attachment 80041

View attachment 80042

YOU ARE AWESOME and totally just solved a huge problem I had. We took on a job knowing their very limited budget, and of course I want to do something that is not within that budget. We actually are going to do whatever we want and take what they give us (almost 20% of our sales this year are due to referrals from this person, so I think I can help her out on this project.) I'm so excited!! Thank you.

Signsforwhile

Glad this helped!

Install was yesterday. Everything went well accept for one site. I've never seen soil like this....it was like drilling through a rock. Power auger was just sitting on top of the soil....luckily they had a backhoe on site with a narrow shovel and excevated a pit for that one. Other than that went like butter. 2 guys, 5 signs, 10 holes, 6 hours with lunch break.

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg