• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Move vinyl forward after cut?

RalphGS

Is there a way to make Flexi move the vinyl 'x' cm forward after cutting so I can cut off the roll with the knife without manually pressing the forward-button on my summa d60?

Sign Works

In Flexi's Rip ...

Driver Options - Select "Advance After Print"

Contour Options - Select "Advance After Plot"

At least this is what works for me on my Roland thermal resin printer/cutter.

Oh Ya, Enter desired "Page Spacing" for desired length of advance.

RalphGS

I have fleximac and a summa d120r/d60r
the option advance after plot is checked but it doesn't let me enter the lenght (no box to enter it)

Sign Works

Open "Driver Options" it is listed as "Page Spacing" there is a drop down menu with options from none to 100mm. I've always got mine set to 10mm just so that it advances a bit after one job so that I can send the next without manually advancing it. I have not experimented to see if you can enter a larger value than the 100mm but will have to give that a try sometime. Also my Flexi version running my thermal printer is 6.6 so newer versions may be different.

RalphGS

Thanks for explaining but my flexi doesnt have this option v8.6

I cant believe this option wouldn't be a standard option on both the summa and the software