• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Move Your Money

WildWestDesigns

Credit unions are owned by the members and act in the membership best interest.

In theory, yes. However, not all the time. You do get some politics involved and different things can happen. Doesn't happen all the time, but it does happen. Same thing with Co-Ops. They sometimes start out as trying to do what's in the best interest of their membership, but things happen along the way that get involved and sometimes there is a sharp deviation from the plan.

Mosh

I have mine in our three locally owned banks....FDIC covers $250K, Bill M is a fear Monger just like Glenn Beck, but on the other end, still just as bad.

CanuckSigns

There are good and bad credit unions, just like there are good and bad sign shops/banks/restaurants etc. Just make sure you do your research before, just like any decision you make.

If any americans have any ties to the military, if you served or a family member has served, you have the option of opening an account with USAA www.usaa.com every review of them i have read online has been awsome!