• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Movie Poster sources?

Forty One

jeezus.

looks like I'll clearly stick to what I can find on google.
Just wanted to add a little colour to my office.

MelloImagingTechnologies

Many years in the Production Business
Just had a flashback to when the Yankees and Mets were getting ready to start the World Series in 2000.
I picked up a poster about it for my kids on my way to set up for a convention showing off the new wide format printers!
Had the poster scanned and started printing quickly roll to roll but we got mobbed by a hundred people who wanted the posters.
Customers who wanted to buy printers couldn’t get near the booth!
Bruce

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
jeezus.

looks like I'll clearly stick to what I can find on google.
Just wanted to add a little colour to my office.
There is a plethora of beautiful copy right free images on istoc, Shutterstock etc... but actual movie posters... May have to just purchase them. I saw a lot of potential to get the elements and make your own movie posters - lay them out yourself and do something really creative, and your own!

damonCA21

"Sorry chief." (they like being called such things, tends to squash the conversation rapidly while leaving their inflated ego intact)

"For sure, just reach out to Harley, here's their contact info, and request in, in writing, permission to reproduce their logo for this specific circumstance. Once they get it all sorted out on their end, they'll get me the files. Probably..." (ironically, harley's files are all vectorized in unprotected pdf's scattered across the web, clearly they do all the can to keep them safe)
Yep. They are one of those companies that are more interested in selling mugs and t-shirts with eagles on and crap than actually making bikes these days :( I'm surprised they don't sue every sign company in advance just in case we get tempted to make one of their logos.

AndersHerp

Something, something Dark Side
"Sorry chief." (they like being called such things, tends to squash the conversation rapidly while leaving their inflated ego intact)

"For sure, just reach out to Harley, here's their contact info, and request in, in writing, permission to reproduce their logo for this specific circumstance. Once they get it all sorted out on their end, they'll get me the files. Probably..." (ironically, harley's files are all vectorized in unprotected pdf's scattered across the web, clearly they do all the can to keep them safe)
I don't know when I will need it, but that Harley Davidson brand standard is going to come in handy at some point. And now I won't have to look for it, thank you lol.

JBurton

Signtologist
May have to just purchase them.
I always found making friends with the employees was the shortest avenue to such things. That or order the key... Best time to liberate posters is around 8am while wearing a red/black polo and holding a clipboard.