• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Movie themed fonts free

Jackpine

An interesting link. gvg, you don't need more fonts.....oh, you never can have too many fonts. It's a sickness.

wannabe

Oh no, the next thing you know someone will be trying to send us to Fonts Anonymous, oh well, at least I'll be in good company.

graphicallyg

Font addicts

Here is another free link for fonts. They have over 10,000 there at last check. http://www.abstractfonts.com/

BTW... I get a laugh when a customer wants to see something we are developing for them and they want to see it in ALL the fonts that we have. Never will happen unless they have a LOT of time. LOL

cheers
andrew

SignosaurusRex

For crying out loud in the dark, I just spent the better part of two whole days completely re-organizing SOME of my font libraries! I've been a real "Font Monger" since age 13, working with Press-Type, Typesetters and Hot Lead. I guess that would be "TYPE Monger" back then. Honestly, I can quit when ever I want.........NOT!

I was font crazy at one time. I mistakenly believed that if I had all I could get my hands I would have no problems finding and matching fonts - wrong!!

I still like fonts but get extremely selective. Aside from many (especially free fonts) just being junk, a good majority are just renamed and a number of them can even cause problems when installed. Often, I would just assume vectorize something before looking a font (unless there is a considerable amount of type).

IMO, too much time is wasted looking for fonts (rather than learning good manipulation), or for that matter just in the "matching" category.

asignstop

Im sure it's been addressed before, but best font management software for WINDOWS? at like 3k fonts, every piece of stoftware takes forever to load, and Photoshop sometimes crashes when viewing fonts..

trakers

Anyone use a favorite (free) font organization program?

I used to have one, but now I can't find it or remember the name.

gvgraphics

Im sure it's been addressed before, but best font management software for WINDOWS? at like 3k fonts, every piece of stoftware takes forever to load, and Photoshop sometimes crashes when viewing fonts..

It is never good to have all your fonts loaded. Load and unload as needed with a font manager.