• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Movie themed fonts free

Jillbeans

I have a few of those already.
Lately I find myself getting into a "purist" font mode.
I want to go thru my archaic GA 6.2 and delete all of the icky free things I stuffed into it over the years.
I want to keep just the questionable fonts it came with, and the other 10 or so fonts that I use.
Would this be a really stupid move?
Love....Jill

steve b

I'm with Jill on this one. I loaded way too many fonts. I need to figure out what I originally had and shelve the rest, cause they are crashing some programs. I just need to figure out how :0

steveb

imaSIGNr

I'm with Jill on this one. I loaded way too many fonts. I need to figure out what I originally had and shelve the rest, cause they are crashing some programs. I just need to figure out how :0

steveb
To delete
start>acc.>windows exploror>scroll to my comp.>>local dr.(c)>>windows>>fonts>>highlight font and delete.

graphicallyg

Ditto on Bitstream Navigator

Bitstream Navigator from Corel is great as a couple of people have mentioned.
It is a good idea to just have your base fonts loaded as too many installed at one time hogs system memory and causes slowdowns in loading.

Bitstream shows you a list of "installed" fonts and a list of "available" fonts. You can type in whatever text you want and scroll through either list to preview what it will look like. If you see one that you like in the "available" list, all you have to do is drag it into the "installed list and voila, it is available as a system font. You can arrange your fonts into families to make it easier to manage as well. Bitstream will do a search through ALL your fonts that are available on your computer (or even the whole network) and show them. We use this feature all the time when a customer wants a certain "look".

Have fun with it cause it makes life a lot easier and my computer likes me more. :Cool 2:

cheers
andrew