• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

MultiCam 300 Support Sucks

iSign

Andy, internet posts can suck when it comes to full disclosure, but contracts don't.

There is a contract somewhere, and it will not be unclear. There will be items promised & prices required, & there will be signatures. You and I don't have access to that, all we got is Janey's word. For some reason, you want to take that as proof of a ripoff.

I'll put my money on existence of a signed contract agreement, to which MC fulfilled their end of the bargin!

Janey

Andy, internet posts can suck when it comes to full disclosure, but contracts don't.

There is a contract somewhere, and it will not be unclear. There will be items promised & prices required, & there will be signatures. You and I don't have access to that, all we got is Janey's word. For some reason, you want to take that as proof of a ripoff.

I'll put my money on existence of a signed contract agreement, to which MC fulfilled their end of the bargin!

You know iSign...these threads don't get buried when you keep posting on them. The only contract that I signed was the one with the finance company. And the only reason I even brought up the ATC and holders was I thought it bizarre that I only had one holder...I didn't know to ask for 8 when I bought the machine. I just assumed. I know I am the ass. Would you like tires on that car you bought? Who asks that question?

I am NOT starting anything here...just clearing up the little detail. Peace, Janey

synergy_jim

Multicam did not include tool holders with our machine either. I made an informed decision before I signed the papers for the machine and told them they could keep the machine unless they threw the tool holders in for free. When the machine was delivered, I had 8 shiny tool holders......

Bodyman007

If you think getting service on a new Multicam is bad try talking to anyone about a used machine. And yes Roberta, I am still waiting to hear back from you or Multicam in Dallas. Don't know what your deffinition of ASAP is but 3 months is a bit long. I am now converting mine to Mach3 like 2 other people because of Multicams service. Thought buying a US product was the way to go, no wonder eveything is outsourced.

iSign

You know iSign...these threads don't get buried when you keep posting on them.

you're barking up the wrong tree there... my next to last post was the same day as your last, and then the thread was ignored for 2 weeks.

My last post was when I replied to a post 20 minutes after it was written...

...but now that you've brought it to life 4 days later, are you & your silver tongued negotiating skills making any progress yet?

Janey

you're barking up the wrong tree there... my next to last post was the same day as your last, and then the thread was ignored for 2 weeks.

My last post was when I replied to a post 20 minutes after it was written...

...but now that you've brought it to life 4 days later, are you & your silver tongued negotiating skills making any progress yet?

you crack me up! Too bad I didn't know you before I went to Hawaii last year...oy...

iSign

That's ok, I go to the Midwest every year.
I'd love to visit & swap stories of the MC learning curve... hopefully all your irregularities with the machine will be resolved & the contractural concerns will be many many dollars of profits back in your fading memory! (by the way, I use vinegar instead of honey at least as much as anyone else... in fact far more than most would be fair to say)