• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Muse Website

J

john1

Not bad, I noticed your branding isn't consistent though. The channel letters on your store front are way different than your truck wrap and logo.

Site looks good though, Remember to put some SEO in it to get ranked.

Marie

Thanks for the comments. As far as the time involved, having a template really sped up the process. I gathered and resized all the photos and wrote the copy for the pages. One of the other designers pulled it all into the template (the hard part!). My time involved was probably 3 hours. Putting it in Muse is harder to say. The first page took longer because of the learning curve. He probably worked 10-12 hours total over the course of two days.

John1 - Our current logo is on the van - but you are right, we have not updated the front of the building!!

J

john1

I love Muse, built my new site with it once Muse released. Easy as pie and you don't need to know any coding or anything like that. Never would know the difference and can do advanced features with some simple knowledge.

Pat Whatley

Isn't this the part where the code monkeys come out of the woodwork and start screaming that it's not a real site unless you hacked out all the html yourself?

Love me some Muse.

Bunny

It looks great, but there's a niggling problem with the address being split up on two lines - I'd solve that by shortening "Street" to "St." and that should bring the state (MS) up on the same line.

It's never a real website if you didn't slave over it for fifty billion hours. But that's what delegation is for, so the monkeys can suck it. ;)