• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Music...

Jay Grooms

Printing, Printing, Printing......
Right now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190513-102439.png
    Screenshot_20190513-102439.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 292

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yowsa.................. I feel r-e-e-e-eal old, after listening to 2 of those songs. No finger pointing, but how can you concentrate ?? :confused:

Stacey K

I like making signs
I bounce around between 90's grunge, 80's pop with a little bit of bluegrass (fav: The Dead South), old stuff like Johnny Cash and some heavy metal like SOAD mixed in for variety. It gets a little lonely working by yourself some days so I've been known to put Jerry Springer or Dr. Phil on YouTube in the background just so I can hear people talking stupid LOL News at noon.

WildWestDesigns

Streaming from a dedicated NAS of OTR shows throughout the office and shop.

Not music at all, but it does help pass the time and that entertainment in a lot of ways is better then what exists today (at least in my thinking).

Dan360

Got bored of listening to music at work several years ago. Now I do podcasts, figured might as well learn some stuff throughout the day and keep up on interests.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Got bored of listening to music at work several years ago. Now I do podcasts, figured might as well learn some stuff throughout the day and keep up on interests.

I'm the same way when it comes to driving in traffic. I find it's a good way to start and end the work day, by listening to something like the Tim Ferriss show.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I bounce around between 90's grunge, 80's pop with a little bit of bluegrass (fav: The Dead South), old stuff like Johnny Cash and some heavy metal like SOAD mixed in for variety. It gets a little lonely working by yourself some days so I've been known to put Jerry Springer or Dr. Phil on YouTube in the background just so I can hear people talking stupid LOL News at noon.

You should give the Old 97's a listen. Start with the Graveyard Whistling album.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Sirius Satellite.
70's , 80's, 90's, Ozzy's Boneyard (classic metal), Classic Rock, Deep Tracks, Christmas (during season), Lithium, Octane, Studio 54, Blend...
Rarely country (don't mind country prior to the 80's but not for everyone). Absolutely no rap or hip hop! When I retire they can have that *&^%!.

d fleming

I have a tv in my office and still room. The still room has a small pa hooked up from my former rock star lifestyle, lol. Music any more is just background but when I am spending long stretches in still room I either put on a movie or plug in my ipod which has everything my kids and I have downloaded over many years of itunes. You are liable to hear JIm Croce then Slayer then Bobby Vinton when it's on shuffle.