Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music...

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by billsines, May 13, 2019.

1. S11930

S11930 Member

Oct 14, 2010
    kensington, md
    kpig.com Best internet radio station. CA. based. DJ's are great music is little country little rock n roll all home grown. No top 40 no commercial music. No news, no depression. It's $50.00 a year. Listen to it everywhere

2. ColoPrinthead

ColoPrinthead Swollen Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Donkeytown, Colorado
  3. Johnny Best

Johnny Best Very Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    buffalo ny
    Well Moze, you give great advice on installations of signage so I went and looked up Old 97 music. I will just listen to your suggestions on the installations from now on.

4. Stacey K

Stacey K Getting Back in the Game

Jun 20, 2018
    Wisconsin
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Moze

Moze Very Active Member

Feb 27, 2012
    Dallas, TX
    That's blasphemy. I'll pretend you didn't say that.

6. clarizeyale

clarizeyale Member

Aug 25, 2016
    SF Bay Area
    I listen to 2 podcasts (Creative Pep Talk and Don't Keep Your Day Job) and have lately been listening to a lot of chill hop... I wouldn't even know what to call the other genres I listen to but right now it's kind of like a mix of R&B/pop/chillwavesssss lol.

also depends on my mood! I'll play rock/pop rock when i'm more angry or nostalgic or i'll get more dance-y and play more dance, pop, and hip hop. very broad but there are more types of genres i'll listen to. not even sure how to narrow them down

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7. clarizeyale

clarizeyale Member

Aug 25, 2016
    SF Bay Area
    I've yet to go to an Emo Night here in the city but my brother seems to have tons of fun... some of best songs to belt out to. https://emonite.com/pages/tour

8. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX

• Like Like x 2
  9. equippaint

equippaint Very Active Member

Oct 10, 2014
    Florida
    Music distracts me from talking to myself. Really, I sit in the office and listen for each paint booth to start/run, sandblast compressor running, sandblaster going, compressor loading and sanders. From this, I know when I need to make a walk through the shop, who's working and if were on schedule. That's my preferred music during the day. After hours, myront pretty much hit my playlist.

10. Jay Grooms

Jay Grooms Printing, Printing, Printing......

Nov 20, 2018
    Burlington Wisconsin
    Tickets have been bought for the June 7th Chicago show! Thanks for the link!

• Like Like x 1
  11. clarizeyale

clarizeyale Member

Aug 25, 2016
    SF Bay Area
    Awesome!! Tell me how it goes. I hope you have funnnnnnn :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. eahicks

eahicks Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks

Apr 17, 2012
    DALLAS, TEXAS
    We have radio piped through ceiling speakers playing the same 10 songs over and over from the local radio stations. Getting real old. Need to get the owner to get is an XM receiver.

• Agree Agree x 1