• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Music...

S11930

kpig.com Best internet radio station. CA. based. DJ's are great music is little country little rock n roll all home grown. No top 40 no commercial music. No news, no depression. It's $50.00 a year. Listen to it everywhere

Johnny Best

You should give the Old 97's a listen. Start with the Graveyard Whistling album.

Well Moze, you give great advice on installations of signage so I went and looked up Old 97 music. I will just listen to your suggestions on the installations from now on.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Well Moze, you give great advice on installations of signage so I went and looked up Old 97 music. I will just listen to your suggestions on the installations from now on.

That's blasphemy. I'll pretend you didn't say that.

clarizeyale

I listen to 2 podcasts (Creative Pep Talk and Don't Keep Your Day Job) and have lately been listening to a lot of chill hop... I wouldn't even know what to call the other genres I listen to but right now it's kind of like a mix of R&B/pop/chillwavesssss lol.

also depends on my mood! I'll play rock/pop rock when i'm more angry or nostalgic or i'll get more dance-y and play more dance, pop, and hip hop. very broad but there are more types of genres i'll listen to. not even sure how to narrow them down

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

equippaint

Music distracts me from talking to myself. Really, I sit in the office and listen for each paint booth to start/run, sandblast compressor running, sandblaster going, compressor loading and sanders. From this, I know when I need to make a walk through the shop, who's working and if were on schedule. That's my preferred music during the day. After hours, myront pretty much hit my playlist.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
We have radio piped through ceiling speakers playing the same 10 songs over and over from the local radio stations. Getting real old. Need to get the owner to get is an XM receiver.