• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1204 "Lever Up" Error HIGH PRIORITY>>NEED HELP

I

iroquoisprint

ok ...see I judged you just as I was judged and I was wrong...hurts doesnt it.

Anyway trying to get an answer on how to delete myself...as soon as I do I am gone

By the way...just thought of this...If I am being shamed for not replying my "fix" to a post I posted about help for...are you all not doing the same thing? Maybe there is someone out there that has the same problem as me and do not know better than to see that the "fixes" you all posted would severly ruin your machine (yeah I'm not dumb enough to fall for them)......are you not really helping but hurting others!
Bye bye.....

I

iroquoisprint

stealth ryder...............in my best "Flo"

KISS MY GRITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jiarby

Yep it sucks when your printer is busted and you are too broke to pay someone that has the resources and training to solve your problem for you.

My advice is to not be rude to people that you want to help you later.

I am trying to stay afloat in a economy that is crap and a state that does nothing but add more and more taxes and I have to keep working...no time, no moneyto pay someone to fix things...just me. But I am never mean to someone who is down.

Sounds like you forgot to take your prozac this morning.

The government is not responsible for your business problems. You are.
Mutoh is not responsible for providing you with free out of warranty support. You are.
The economy is challenging, but people still are buying signs every day. You have to adapt to meet changing business conditions. Sounds like you are struggling there too...

Which is kind of odd... because you say you are busy busy busy! How can someone so busy be so broke. You can't afford to get your cutter looked at 5 months ago. You can't afford a warranty or support for your 1204. You were up working late last night and early this morning. You are too busy all day long to even web surf! But where does the money go?? You are running at full capacity, but have no money to hire help.

Are you charging enough for your work? Doesn't sound like it.

Stealth Ryder

Let's use common sense here...

It is a sensor, it is either opened or closed at any given time. It has 2 wires going to it. Follow the wires to the Mainboard to ensure they are not broken/cut and are indeed plugged in to the correct bus connection. 2 wires and essentially a switch that is either on or off... Option 1: Replace the sensor (what you should do)... Option 2: Unplug the wires (connector) from sensor and use a jumper (small piece of wire) as needed (or use an On/Off switch to open and close the circuit) as needed...

Give a person a fish and they eat for a day, Teach a person to fish and they eat for a lifetime...

artbot

or hot wire it outside of your printer. that way you can pause your print, delicately smooth out a wrinkle, or repostion the media without your printer knowing it and wanting to remeasure. i can't stand a printer with a mind of it's own.

Attachments

• IR_switch.jpg
    IR_switch.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 67

Idea Design

Arizona...

...blah blah blah, but companies you buy equipment from dont ever want to help you unless you shell out a lot of money after your warrenty runs out... blah blah blah

I unabashedly disagree from my own experience literally two hours ago.

What is it my mom used to say? "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar."

Yes I believe that was it.

jiarby

Let's use common sense here...

lol!

By the way...just thought of this...If I am being shamed for not replying my "fix" to a post I posted about help for...are you all not doing the same thing? Maybe there is someone out there that has the same problem as me and do not know better than to see that the "fixes" you all posted would severly ruin your machine (yeah I'm not dumb enough to fall for them)......are you not really helping but hurting others!

Behold the power of reverse psychology!

Good luck to anyone following the instructions I posted.. It is a guitar amp!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
hotstuff.gif
iroquoisprint is no longer a member. Let us hope that her posts will inspire other members as to the value of reciprocal participation.

Stealth Ryder

I did not like his\her attitude but felt bad about not helping... Character fault of mine sometimes.... It was fun for awhile though and did make me laugh a little today...

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
amen brutha...! sorry we ran off one of your customers.

I have said many times that active participation is the key to success at Signs 101. I am constantly amazed at how many great posts appear here everyday that are intended to help someone solve a problem or be better at what they do ... with nothing required in return beyond the hope that they will "pay it forward".

She wasn't a customer to any greater extent than that she represented .005% of our traffic. But if the Signs 101 Alexa rank drops, you may expect an invoice to cover our losses. :ROFLMAO:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I did not like his\her attitude but felt bad about not helping... Character fault of mine sometimes.... It was fun for awhile though and did make me laugh a little today...

pops_blinking.gif
I plead guilty (as a member of Signs 101) to the same feelings at times ... except I don't feel bad about them.

jiarby

reminded me of my ex wife...

she has the problem, but it is everyone else's responsibility to solve it for her.. because she is so overwhelmed just keeping up with day to day crap.

Then she obscures the facts (like the OP here did going back to edit the post from months ago) and spins it around so WE are the bad guys and we are picking on her.

Then she plays the martyr card... "I'll just delete myself..." whaaah.... We are not being supportive!

That didn't work... oops, wait! I just thought of reverse psychology. You guys should help because by giving her crap advice we might be hurting someone else with the same problem. Only if they cant read the rest of the posts! LOL!

I seriously hope she is single.... If not I feel bad for her husband! He has to be hating life.

jiarby

ok...

Now that she is gone can we tell her to cut those switch wires and just twist them together?