• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mutoh 1324 Printhead

groves902

I am looking for Mutoh 1324 printhead(s) I picked up a couple printers that had sat for a while, both function other than almost no ink at all coming from one, and only cyan and black working from the other with a hint of magenta and yellow. Ive tried cleaning, and its time to just buy a new head to get one of these up and running properly. eBay, Amazon both have heads around the $2,000 mark but I dont really want to wait 6 weeks to try it out....where can I check with here in the US for a printhead? (I might also be open to reconfditioned if available from someone) Im new with the outdoor printers/inks so im still sorting out the good/bad/ugly of all the sellers, stores, and sites from google searches.

Ahmed Samy Nagada

I have 2 used printheads from my VJ 1624 I can ship from Cairo - Egypt by DHL in about one week.
These printheads are working fine and used Mutoh UMS original inks, the only problem they have is Cyan overspraying, tried to figure out the cause of over spraying which lead me to that https://signs101.com/threads/vj-1624-extreme-overspray-on-cyan.135646/
Other than this, they work fine, please note attached pictures. Asking USD 1500 for both or USD 800 per head.

Attachments

• IMG_0333.JPG
    IMG_0333.JPG
    849.5 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_0334.JPG
    IMG_0334.JPG
    777.3 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_0335.JPG
    IMG_0335.JPG
    457.4 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_0688.JPG
    IMG_0688.JPG
    251.2 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_0689.JPG
    IMG_0689.JPG
    252.4 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_0690.JPG
    IMG_0690.JPG
    417.9 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_0691.JPG
    IMG_0691.JPG
    247 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_0692.JPG
    IMG_0692.JPG
    196 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_0693.JPG
    IMG_0693.JPG
    500.1 KB · Views: 233

h82loose

Try sign-in-china.com, have one in machine now amd another on the shelf.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Have you tried pulling ink through the the maintenance station? When you say that you get some ink from the black and cyan, leads me to thinking the cap is not sealing correctly.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

groves902

The heads were both pretty well dried up and blocked when i got the printers. I will probably try a little more to get them to open up but after manual cleaning and new dampers ive still got to many blocked channels to try much more. So, im looking to get new or refurbished heads. I dont mind the buying part, just looking for someone who can deliver in a reasonable amount of time with a print head that will work. For the moment, im looking at the sign-in-china.com as an option if no one has an option here in the states. im impatient, every time i order something from china i end up waiting 6 weeks!

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
We have them in stock and ship same day. These are OEM heads straight from the manufacturer. You can have it by tomorrow if your order before 5:00pm MST, we offer free phone support and it comes with all 4 dampers which Mutoh normally sells for about $140 each. Here is a link to the part