Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mutoh Bulk System - Generic Ink Recommendations

Discussion in 'Mutoh' started by lbpalm, Mar 2, 2017.

1. premiercolour

premiercolour A Mutoh, Mimaki dealer for sales and services

Please give us a call 714-668-9200. We will figure out the right solution for your printer. www.premiercolour.com

2. Eforcer

Eforcer New Member

Jul 12, 2019
    Throggs Neck, NY
    Hey there quick question. I have 1624 and I would love to save more money on ink. Presently, we are paying $91.90 for 440 ml Heard I can save a whole lot more with a bulk system. I also took notices that we should have extra cards per color. 2 thumbs up! Like the way you think. In your opinion STS is the way to, correct?

3. FatCat

FatCat Very Active Member

Feb 12, 2007
    Columbus, Ohio
    Actually no - we tried STS for about 3-4 months and switched back to JetBest due to drying issues. STS may have reformulated their inks to address this problem, but I have no idea. At this time we still have ZERO issues with JetBest inks and will continue to use them in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Eforcer

Eforcer New Member

Jul 12, 2019
    Throggs Neck, NY
    Awesome Can you send communication info to speak to a rep? TIA

5. FatCat

FatCat Very Active Member

Feb 12, 2007
    Columbus, Ohio
    • Like Like x 1
  6. madmat276

madmat276 New Member

Dec 30, 2015
    va
    For anyone wanting to use STS ink id be careful we have a lot of issues with the ink they sent. We had to have all the ink pulled back out of the printer and swap to a new ink. And they would not stand behind the ink....

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
  7. premiercolour

premiercolour A Mutoh, Mimaki dealer for sales and services

Would you give more details of what happened? Which printer model? Missing nozzles? What were the damaged parts?

8. madmat276

madmat276 New Member

Dec 30, 2015
    va
    I do not think the forum would be a good place to go into details, I just know we will NOT use STS ink any more.

• Like Like x 1