• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh E075err Sensor

signexp

Help! I can't find anything on this site that refers back to this error. I can't get it past the above error. I have replaced both heads, and check and re-checked all the sensors that I can find. I am out of warranty and need to fix this myself. Thanks

elitetech

I think its the same issue I had with my Mutoh, you need air blower,alcohol and lint free material.
You need to open the cover on opposite side of the head, there you will see a circular plastic round with encoder you want to blow air at that area and clean the circular with alcohol.

signs+banners

You replaced the heads? I would check the head cables to make sure they are inserted correctly and secured. Also make sure they are not damaged.

signexp

Yes, I have replaced the heads, are we talking on the head itself that moves or on the opposite side of the printer where the cables are?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
This from the 1604 guide

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• error75.jpg
    error75.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 119

Compilla

Help! I can't find anything on this site that refers back to this error. I can't get it past the above error. I have replaced both heads, and check and re-checked all the sensors that I can find. I am out of warranty and need to fix this myself. Thanks

I think you should tell the model of your printer???