• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Error List

Compilla

TOO Expensive!

They do not want to share the RAM specs...

Thanks for the offer but I do not need one at this moment.

So you are getting a new MoBo ?

InnovativeKS

If MoBo is motherboard then yes. And it better frickin work for the amount of money I am shelln out. One could go broke with the try this method of fixin things.

InnovativeKS

Motherboard replaced and now the unit powers up fine but won't print. Tech thinks the head may be fried too. What could cause this all to happen the same day?

Compilla

Have you checked the fuses on the MoBo (Mother Board ) ?

What's the part number on your board?
DE-22224B or the old style DE-22224A?

InnovativeKS

Motherboard was replaced with a newer model with replaceable fuses. It turns out that 1 of the guide bearings was broken causing the carriage to not move smoothly. This inturn caused to CR 074 error. As for the motherboard, I have no idea. It seems that almost everything is now working, except no printing (hopefully due to the fuse situation). Wednesday I should have a new fuse and bearing-along with that hopefully a working printer. Then I just have to start makin money to pay that bill-out of warranty.