• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mutoh falcon outdoor service manual! PLEASE HELP!!

chadarcy

Sorry for slow response back, but I do not have a service manual. From what I was told there is not a service manual, only the users manual, which was of know help for servicing.

Chad

Murphy

Mutoh Falcon Rj 6000 62A not powering on - HI Chad, how did you solve your problem?

I am desperate to find a location for downloading a service manual or if anyone has one could you please send to chadeashley@yahoo.com

Thanks in avance!

Chad

HI Chad, how did you solve your problem? I have by the sounds of it the same problem where my LED lights just flashes for a second and powers down again. Any advise would be greatly appreciated,
/// Murphy

Murphy

Mutoh Rj6000 Refurbishing

HI Chad, how did you solve your problem? I have by the sounds of it the same problem where my LED lights just flashes for a second and powers down again. Any advise would be greatly appreciated,
/// Murphy

Hi,

I managed to solve my previous problem. Pans out that a chip on the mother board was damaged, was a daunting task problem solving this but thanks to this forum i solved it. - "perhaps this may be of use to someone out there":thumb: so now i have a operational printer but I get banding on my prints and exesive let down of ink.
:covereyes:
1. Can this be a profile issue or can I reset or correct the settings within the machine? Can anybody forward me a service manual for Printer Mutoh RJ6000 - 62a - any and all assistance is welcome - :banghead:

Thanks

BobCap

Parts

I don't know if this is the right place to post this....

I have several old Mutohs for parts. If you need something email me and I'll see if I have it.

I'm sure we'll come ta fair price.

Bob Cap
AAI
Gilbert, MN

bobcap @ mchsi dot com

hapycmpr

Hi,

I managed to solve my previous problem. Pans out that a chip on the mother board was damaged, was a daunting task problem solving this but thanks to this forum i solved it. - "perhaps this may be of use to someone out there":thumb: so now i have a operational printer but I get banding on my prints and exesive let down of ink.
:covereyes:
1. Can this be a profile issue or can I reset or correct the settings within the machine? Can anybody forward me a service manual for Printer Mutoh RJ6000 - 62a - any and all assistance is welcome - :banghead:

Thanks
Possibly a RJ900X but no RJ6000

Terry01

I could really use this also if u still have thanks in advance i40repair@yahoo.com
Which model are you after as they came out in rebranded names..or post a photo of the one you are after..Most only came out with maintenance and user manuals.
Basically mutoh RJ4100 RJ6100 Jetstar and agfa..the later models were RH and RH2 series being mutoh toucans etc.. most are downloadable online..save me digging out the old computer I used to run them with..has all the manuals and drivers on it. The service manuals you usually have to pay for..bout $40 per book for the different models.
The Junior is a Rockhopper38

Last edited: