• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Maintenance Manual

Shift Designs

First off thank you to everyone that contributes on this board, your help is greatly appreciated.

I am looking for a mutoh toucan LT maintenance manual. I have replace a printhead and need help aligning it.

Thanx in advance

chris@shiftdesigns.com

idealgraphix

You got mail.

Would you happen to have a service manual for the Mutoh 1604? I'm in serious need of getting the head cleaned, if not replaced. Jobs are sitting until I can get the issue resolved. Black started printing only half as dark as usual. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

baijurj

Hello,
did you get the service manual for 1604? i have a strange problem, head cable error tried 4 sets of cables already.

max

Hey Baijurj, I would name my secondborn son after you if I could possibly get a copy of that valuejet 1204 manual from you. I am in desperate need to do some major work to my 1204 but cant afford to pay a tech that would charge me over 500 large ones just to come to my place which is obviously out of their "area".
thanks so much for ANY help....