• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Valuejet 1204 service manual

natrim

drop me your email and I'll send it.

wayne k
guam usa
I am trying to find a manual for a 1204 value jet.trying to find out how to fix code 68 and also printer is printing and dark colors like gray and black no red or yellow.If I do a nozzle test it appears that all the colors are printing ok.any ideas. Thanks for any help

give me an email and I'll send you the guide.

wayne k
guam usa
Could I have one too please? nationaltrimoftyler@yahoo.com

dzign

Happy Camper got me taken care of. Thanks a bunch!

I don't know if others have had this trouble or not, but on my VJ-1204, the rubber pressure rollers that hold down the media got soft and gummy and started to leave gooey black stuff on prints. Mutoh let me know the part number is DF-49053. I did a search and found a company in Belgium, Digiprint Supplies, that sells a set 68 of them (it takes 64 to replace them all) for about a dollar each when buying the lot. FedEx shipping to the States is under $25.00. Replacing those will be my first project with my service manual.

I am having the same problem now, how did you work this out?

Johnny Best

Happy Camper got me taken care of. Thanks a bunch!

I don't know if others have had this trouble or not, but on my VJ-1204, the rubber pressure rollers that hold down the media got soft and gummy and started to leave gooey black stuff on prints. Mutoh let me know the part number is DF-49053. I did a search and found a company in Belgium, Digiprint Supplies, that sells a set 68 of them (it takes 64 to replace them all) for about a dollar each when buying the lot. FedEx shipping to the States is under $25.00. Replacing those will be my first project with my service manual.
I want to know how to get the "gooey black stuff" off the gritty roller bar after new rollers are replaced.