• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My company logo designed by Neato. Thoughts?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I kinda like the top one more, but either one works in my opinion. Since we’re all ripping into it, I’d remove the light grey drop shadow…… it doesn’t seem to fit in. I’d also shorten the two rules on either side of the word ‘and’ to push it back a little. I don’t think the sun can be there on its own, you’re gonna need something in there; I just don’t know what at this moment. Last, I don’t like the light yellow. It’s too weak and doesn’t lend any stability to the overall piece. I’d either go more of a chrome yellow or some kind of an orangish yellow.

:Oops: Oh, one more thing….. could you try reversing the gradient from orange at top to yellow on the bottom.​

Marlene

I like the top one but get rid of the brush and stuff as it is just so over used and it just clutters it up. the overall look is kind of waterslide/theme park looking but it does say "sun city" visually with the colors

thinksigns

SnowFlake
The two wave elements in front of the sun aren't working in my opinion. They aren't distinctive enough as waves and they take away from the other elements. Either make them more pronounced or delete them.

xxaxx

I throw my 2 cents in for the bottom one (that round edge looks odd to me) with some of the suggested changes from above.

TheSnowman

I CAN design like that...at least my customers think I can. They don't see my payroll heading to Phillips inbox.

John Butto

sorry neato

(space for happy face) They sell these on ebay for $19.99 plus shipping from China. They even include the rubber muffin with a warning not to let your children chew on it.

SuncitySigns

(space for happy face) They sell these on ebay for $19.99 plus shipping from China. They even include the rubber muffin with a warning not to let your children chew on it.

Well that got my lol for the morning! :ROFLMAO:
I dont think I need to worry about my logo getting confused with a made in china toaster though.
Maye I could start importing them and puting them in my product line up hehe

Anyhow thanks for all the input guys/girls will go away and have a bit of a think, mite make some changes mite not still in 2 minds :smile:

Salmoneye

The graphics is potentially redundant. At a distance what are you going to see? People already know where they are, they need to know that you are a sign shop. What if wigns was the same width as sun city? I also like the idea of the concaved Sun City cradling the sun. My .02 but I know less than most.

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
top's bottom is too bulbous imo... might look better with some right hand corners and notches like the top.

SuncitySigns

Thoughts?

Different font for Suncity

No shadow in sun and no brush etc

"Signs" enlarged and the Suncity slightly smaller.......

Attachments

• New logo Designs.jpg
    New logo Designs.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 90

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks pretty good to me.
If I was to continue nit picking I would suggest to separate the "C" from the sun graphic a little more - maybe a thicker outline or color change to the sun.
And make the lower "and graphics" panel a little tighter (shorter?) so it is just a little less heavy.

wayne k
guam usa