• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My Company Logo

kamm

Here's just a little suggestion. Since the name of your biz uses the same words as the toy Lite Brite, the LB is the first image that comes to my mind.

I would think it is a little important for *what* you do to stand out, so I'd suggest signs and banners be clearly visible, so it jumps out at the viewer, more so than your name.

In the second version with the light bulb, I can barely see the words Sign Company, but Bright Light stands out clearly, leaving me with no lasting impression of what service the company provides.

I wish I could mock up something for you, but since you are also less satisfied with your name, why not go with one of those type of logos that focuses on Sign Company, with the name above that, sleek, but smaller in size than Sign Company.

It down plays the name, and plays up the service you provide. Helps compensate for the name. Just tossing an idea out there for you... hope it helps. :)

Flame

First off I'll start with showing a little example of moving stuff around with what you currently have.

Secondly, I agree with a few of the people on here. Time to establish an identity first... who you are and what you do and what you want people to feel.... then design from there. Takes some time, but it's worth it. :)

Attachments

• Brite Lite Signs.jpg
    Brite Lite Signs.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 68

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I hope you're making a joke there, Flamey.......

That's quite atrocious......:covereyes:

Just cause you're old enough to drink, doesn't mean you should start this early in the day........... :doh:

Flame

I hope you're making a joke there, Flamey.......

That's quite atrocious......:covereyes:
Just cause you're old enough to drink, doesn't mean you should start this early in the day........... :doh:

maybe you're right...

Jillbeans

I screwed up, I should have highlighted the service and not the name.

Attachments

• Graphic1.jpg
    Graphic1.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 70

kamm

I hope that wasn't offensive in anyway for me to say what I did earlier, no offense was intended in anyway, but if I may say this, the above Brite Lite Signs looks *awesome*.

I love it, and if it was me, I'd look no futher. It captures the concept of the name, and there is no doubt what service is offered, it pops right out at you. It's simple and clean. Very nice. :)

Have a nice weekend. :)

Last edited:

neato

Here's another quick idea...

Attachments

• brite.gif
    brite.gif
    14.1 KB · Views: 78
  • brite2.gif
    brite2.gif
    20 KB · Views: 75

Jillbeans

Both of Phillip's are A+++
He always has a way with making things effective as well as eye-catching and legible.