• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My Crazy Customer!

Hey guys and girls,

Today, I witnessed one of my customers proving that he is really not fit to lead. Situation: He (Customer) purchases a 20-30 Foot tower out of glass to put small cars in a display format! So far so good...he decides to build the thing himself, today with 4 mechanics, and his sales manager driving the fork lift to unload the trailer truck. (This is a true story!)

As I watch in amazement, wondering why he didn't contract this out!
The sales manager (would be fork-lift driver) was instructed by my customer to speed things up and to lift double the load allowed for the fork lift!!!!

And then Murphy's law took over...the load crashes to the ground onto a new Nissan Hybrid..it was a nice car! Sorry no photos, I am still in shock...:) In this country everyone is an expert at everything!

I feel better now...thanks for listening! Cheers:toasting:

Marlene

Situation: He (Customer) purchases a 20-30 Foot tower out of glass to put small cars in a display format!

glass tower for cars...eeek, how could that go wrong:Big Laugh

good to see we don't have all the nuts in the world!

OldPaint

Attachments

• bobcatonend.png
    bobcatonend.png
    633.5 KB · Views: 138

itzdeb

balance

Hey OP,

you know it is our core strength that needs to be worked on to maintain balance...my PT made sure I knew that. It does make the difference.

My Crazy Customer Part 2!

ClassTower.jpg

ClassTower1.jpg

Here the the requested photos...unfortunately the car was gone today. But the sales manager told me proudly ...another 80 tons of material is on the way!!!

This time I will video.....:) Have a nice day to all!:popcorn: