• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My Daughter and Grandson were on TV

iSign

cool... I'd be damn proud to show off any grandkid of mine that could do that, or that got on TV for any number of things (excluding a few things of course... but they're better than me, so no worries there)

Rodi

Nice!!

That would be a cool thing to see on higher levels, you ought to be rightly proud of him :) Most importantly, he appears to be a well grounded young man.

Pinfinity

Wow Mom and Dad...I'd be very proud, and I wish your son all the best in the future..a true gift from the man upstairs!...all the best!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wonderful. What amazing control. That's something I don't think I ever saw before. :thumb:

Hope to see him soon in the 'Big Leagues' !!

With ability like that hopefully he will make it to the Big Leagues Colleges should be all over him..... just use caution at young ages over use can shorten his career! Definitely 1 in 10,000,000!!!
:rock-n-roll: