• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My first box truck install

wmshuman

phew, had to delete my other response.
but seriously don't suggest to remove the rivets. It really isn't worth the time or effort.

As for Prowraps, I know him personally, and he can wrap 30 sprinters in 6 days. Trust me, it's thousands.

Hey, I was just speaking from experience. I didn't think it was that big of a deal. If he doesn't like the input, he doesn't have to accept it, but ProWraps comes off like a prick in just about every post I reply in. I don't care how much "experience" he has, there is no reason to be a douche bag on a sign forum. That must just be the kind of person he really is.

ProWraps

ive responded on two threads you have posted on.

you have been a cry baby doosh bag in all your responses on both threads.

sorry, i dont care for people that play the poor victim roll.

maybe if you shut up and payed attention to the experts you wouldnt be heat pressing keychains for a living.

Bill43mx

I'm just curious. Regardless of whether or not it's the right or wrong way to do the graphic.....how exactly do you remove a rivet? And once you are done installing the graphics how, exactly, do you re-rivet the hole? Inquiring minds want to know.

ProWraps

remove it? you drill off the heads.

re install it? you buy new rivets and take a riviter to install them.

all the while destroying the customers vehicle.

53' trailer has about 3000+ rivets in it.

this guy knows nothing of which he speaks. sadly he is able to come on here and spread that ignorance to people looking for good advice.

wmshuman

Maybe you are thinking of a different rivet than I am but the ones I was referring to have a star shaped head and can be removed and put back in without a problem using a star key (I think they are called). Maybe they aren't actually called rivets but that is what the trailer that we put graphics on had.

wmshuman

ive responded on two threads you have posted on.

you have been a cry baby doosh bag in all your responses on both threads.

sorry, i dont care for people that play the poor victim roll.

maybe if you shut up and payed attention to the experts you wouldnt be heat pressing keychains for a living.

Play the poor victim roll? I think you mean role. Idiot. Where do you come up with this stuff? The only cry baby douche bag on this forum is you. Boo Hoo.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Just grind them flush so you don't have to worry about removing or re-installing...

wayne k
guam usa

ProWraps

those are screws. and yes i know this cause im a know it all. god what an daft clown.

dont remove those either.

ProWraps

Play the poor victim roll? I think you mean role. Idiot. Where do you come up with this stuff? The only cry baby douche bag on this forum is you. Boo Hoo.

rofl.

see exactly my point.

you sir are a moron. you dont know the difference between a rivet and a screw.

yet you want to give advice on how to remove them.

schlep back into your basement, and go sew up some mug covers.

mudmedia

You are going to call him out on spelling when your the guy that just called a screw a rivet?

Would rather know what I am talking about and spell a word wrong then give someone false advice and not know what you are talking about.

wmshuman

Alright. I apologize, it was all a misunderstanding. Obviously, you wouldn't remove actual rivets, that would be a bad idea. They don't go back in unless you put new ones in.

wmshuman

Mug covers...lol. We have a very successful dye sublimation printing business. That's how we started out, adding vinyl signs and finally a 30" solvent printer and 61" laminator. No reason to make fun of what we do. HAHA. Go wrap something.

wmshuman

Do us all a favor and just keep to yourself. You're a obviously an awesome person who can do no wrong. Hopefully you don't talk to your customers this way.

ProWraps

Do us all a favor and just keep to yourself. You're a obviously an awesome person who can do no wrong. Hopefully you don't talk to your customers this way.

yes, yes i am. thank you. and no i dont talk to my customers this way becuase my customers know what a screw is.

please stop PM'ing me.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Overheard in a West Virginia sign shop, "Hey, hand me that there rivet removing tool...."

Safety first!

tip from Popular Mechanics - July 1937.....

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• safety-first.jpg
    safety-first.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 82