• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My first wrap

Kemble

So my dad has been bugging me to do something to his tailgate now that I got my printer.

Oracal 3651 w/210 Lam. Took me about 20-30 minutes to apply. Not too bad for my first wrap attempt. I'm not too happy with the tailgate handle but he was ok with it. We'll see how it holds up to the Michigan weather.

myfirstwrap.jpg Offsite pics replaced. Please observe our rules on photo posting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mason

So my dad has been bugging me to do something to his tailgate now that I got my printer.

Oracal 3651 w/210 Lam. Took me about 20-30 minutes to apply. Not too bad for my first wrap attempt. I'm not too happy with the tailgate handle but he was ok with it. We'll see how it holds up to the Michigan weather.

myfirstwrap.jpg

Looks good, couple things though, 3651 is calendared material, you should be using cast. As for the tailgate handle, you wouldnt have had an issue with either 3951ra or 3M ij180.
But I like it overall

Last edited by a moderator:

Craig Sjoquist

I like the the look indeed, next time you can adjust the design to miss the handle on a key spot of design, like on this lowering eagle.

but it sure looks nice way cool

Malkin

Looks nice. A relative's vehicle is a great way to test things out.

My only slight crit on the design is that maybe the soldiers silhouette could have been reversed as to not be aimed at the eagle.