• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

MY LITTLE DOG ATE A BAG OF CHOCOLATE CANDY!!!!! i'm terrified!

TheSellOut

lol...Glad your dog is OK! I wish I was on last night to help out and settle your nerves! My wife is a Vet Tech and we go through this every so often with our "chocoholic mutt"! If you catch it soon enough, making your dog ingest some hydrogen peroxide will induce vomiting!

FrankenSigns.biz

I had a small puppy get into a bag of milk chocolate once as well. The vet told me milk chocolate is no where near as bad a bakers chocolate. My guess is your dog will be fine.

btropical.com

:cool:This thread is worthless without pictures of the poop/diarhea side effects of this event Oh and get some of the dogs .hope doggy is doing well!

GypsyGraphics

:cool:This thread is worthless without pictures of the poop/diarhea side effects of this event Oh and get some of the dogs .hope doggy is doing well!

you got it.... i'll even do ya one better and take a little video! although... i'd have no idea how to post it. so maybe just pic of my little chocolate love'n punk... she's just adorable if i do say so myself.