• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My new toy!!!

MrSalumi

Sorry if I am bragging ;) I am so pumped! No more Graphtec tracking issues!! Here we go!!!

I also managed to get a copy of Flexi 8 thrown in with the deal, which is a big bonus!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 94
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 70

fmg

Looks great congrats.
For some odd reason I see a recognizer from the movie Tron.

MrSalumi

Thanks everyone! S140D... I wish it was a Tangential! Anything is better than the FC5100-150 I'll be leaving.

401Graphics

Now just put some red LED strip lights on it like so, and you will have the most epic looking cutter ever! lol

Attachments

• Tron_Legacy_G_03.jpg
    Tron_Legacy_G_03.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 72
C

ColoPrinthead

Congratulations, I am jealous. I just found out I'm stuck with our Graphtec for at least another year.

TheSnowman

Is this the one that lines itself in by having lots of 1/4" dots in the blank areas of your prints? I've been on with my Mimaki over the years, but I've seen incredible accuracy from my prints I've had to order from Signs365 over the years.

MrSalumi

threeputt. Nope.. I guess it fell off of a truck and I bought it from this guy on the highway... weird?

No I bought it from a buddy who bought it new from Summa in Seattle a few years back..

Kraig, To be honest I really don't know yet.. I know the opos is supposed to be really good and I am looking forward to being able to hit cut and go to dinner!!

Thanks again everyone else!!!

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
The best there is..

I have a 20 year old D610 I bought it at the ISA in Vegas in '93. Yeah I am dating myself. The D610 was $3600 and Flexi-Pro (Windows 3.1) was $3600.

Enjoy the toy..!

MrSalumi

I started using this thing today and it's seriously unbelieveble how much better it is than our graphtec. EVERYTHING works 10X's better. I love this machine.. Turns out that's a thing too!