• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My new toy!!!

max

i have owned a d120 for about 8 years and couldnt be happier with it.
but i definitely cant hit cut and then go to dinner... vinyl will sometimes crease and not lay right in the media catcher and if i am not there to catch it then it can get real ugly real quick. do you know something that i dont?

hydo1

We got a Summa S140D in November. I love it, best plotter I have owned. Super fast and tracks great for the most part.

FrankW

but i definitely cant hit cut and then go to dinner... vinyl will sometimes crease and not lay right in the media catcher and if i am not there to catch it then it can get real ugly real quick. do you know something that i dont?

If you have your plotter 8 years, perhaps it needs new pinch rollers?

There is a panelling functionality available on the S-class. With that, the plotter will not move long distance, but will completely cut the graphic on a definable panel completely and then the next panel. perhaps this will help.