• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My personal truck wrap for work

SignManiac

Well considering this posts is 2-1/2 years old, I think it's fantastic, but...I think you left some effects on the table. I think it could have used several more filter effects and distortions to make it really pop!

Use this as a learning experience and improve on the next project. Remember, more is less when it comes to wrapping your ride!

Ponto

The wrap execution looks good and you can't deny the overall impact... but... it's not my "cup of tea" as the design doesn't offer any flow to the components used. But hey, it seems to have worked for you and has led to repeat business...hard to argue with that.

JP

inthesignbiz

Personally, I think it's an attention getter but little busy and hard to read.

I tried to go to www.bentleysignsandgraphics.com and fournd
that the web site on your truck is currently unregistered.

Checking with godaddy, it's still available.

Just a suggestion, I'd get that baby registered before
someone snatchs it.

Rodi

Judging by the gallery (a link to flikr) they are still in operation. If you are so concerned why not check with the guy?

Generally I hate wraps because there is no thought put into them. I mean critical thought. Just because you can does not mean you should. Leaving space allows for the readers imagination to fill in the spots in a way any design could not. I really do prefer vehicles that are either just vinyl or mostly vinyl with some process work in it.

I do love the idea of wraps in this sense, if there is something big, H U G E I mean, like the zoo wrap
http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=60115
But these are generally really well designed as opposed to 99.98% of them…
So I guess generally hate must mean 99.98%!