• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My Plotter Won't Work

Bradster941

Si Allen, I'm confused why you would say that in the Newbie Forum?

Surely you read all the post and they are, after all, somewhat straight forward.

Why do you suspect a person of being a Troll that is genuinely seeking help on this forum? :Sleeping:

iSign

Bradster941 said:
By the way, I'm still waiting for a "Test Video" from you.

actually, I just might come up with a video one of these days... I heard about this free trial of software that creates a video of whatever you do on your computer.

The purchase price is steep... but the trial is free & you can download it, but that probably starts your 30 day clock right away... I chose to have a CD mailed for free & now I hope to save it until I have a plan to use it & then start my 30 day trial.

To see an example of how it could be used, check out this vectorizing
VIDEO I uploaded to my server for Russ McMullin, the guy who told me about this software.

Si Allen

Bradster..........1st he asks what kind of plotter to buy, then 4 minutes later hje says his plotter, that he has waited 2 weeks for...won't work! Time warp???
Then he wants to know if he needs a computer for it...and that doesn't sound like a Troll?

Bradster941

Excellent Doug, this is exactly what I would like to see for the tutorials here on Signs 101 with a narration and flipping back and forth between the screen and a over the shoulder shot of you working.

To take it a step further, cut / prep / and apply are all within the scope. This will show the “How Too” aspect for the final product.

Interested in giving it a whirl, let me know.

Bradster. :beer

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Si ... I'll fess up. I am the troll as I posted in a different thread. It is all an exercise to actually create some useful questions and answers for new people to both the forum and the business. That way we can direct newbies to already existing answers to the most frequently asked questions.