• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My Roland XC 540 SolJet Pro III Error Codes - Help Please

anthonyd969

Hello everyone,
Praying I can get some help to get up and running again.

I have 2 of these printer cutters, so I know them both well but finally got stumped.
I have just one that is giving me the biggest headache over the past week.
I came in one morning and the unit was beeping and flashing code 0080. Scan motor error. I went and shut it down and did whatever I could to try look up every option it could be besides the motor.
Even cleaning the Linear code strip just in case. Still didn't work.
So I went ahead and just got the new Scan motor today. After $1,100 and installing that today, did all the proper setups afterwards. I printed and cut the first job. Right after I went and ran the next one and boom! Scan motor error 0040, shut it down then got scan motor error 0010. After shutting it a few times now I got these codes service call 0102, 0105, 0106.
Now someone mentioned to me it looks like the Sensor Interrupter. This seems to be when the print head moves to the right it's not seating the heads on the cap tops correctly. They said pick that up and this should fix it. So now I spent 1,100 for nothing Ugh....

Has anyone experienced anything like this before?
Thank you for your time.
Anthony

Attachments

• scan motor error 0010.jpg
    scan motor error 0010.jpg
    322 KB · Views: 11
  • scan motor error 0040.jpg
    scan motor error 0040.jpg
    412.3 KB · Views: 5
  • service call 0102.jpg
    service call 0102.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 4
  • service call 0105.jpg
    service call 0105.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 5
  • service call 0106.jpg
    service call 0106.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 5

cornholio

Check timing belt/pulley for jumping teeth. Make a mark on the belt and pulley in the parking position an let it print until the error happens and see, if the mark on the belt has moved.