• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My sexiest illustration yet...

ruckusman

I'm glad that body hair is coming back in - I got loads, but not for that side of the fence...How long must I endure...Great illustration BTW

JR's

I'd hit that! lol

Man that is disturbing. And you made me choke on my coffee. LOL

Joe, if I would change anything it would be the size of the shoes. You have to have huge man size heels. If you made it larger than normal it would be funnier

JR

Joe Diaz

Here's the rest of the layout so far:
Miss Riverbottom shirt.jpg

Joe, if I would change anything it would be the size of the shoes. You have to have huge man size heels. If you made it larger than normal it would be funnier

JR

That's why I made it look like his/her feet were bulging out of the shoes. Like he's trying to cram his big man feet into little lady shoes. I almost went with cowgirl boots, but I think this gets the point across better.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That looks Dy-no mite !!

Two things. Now looking at the overall picture, I think you need to add his right thumb in there, due to the perspective of the board he/she's on............ and the copy in the red ribbon looks a little off on the right side. I can't put my finger on it, but it looks like the rotation might be a little outta whack.

sar bossier

Red Rider's got nothing on you, man!! Shot BOTH my eyes out ... blech! BUT your talent FAR exceeds my bleeding eyes :covereyes:

Joe Diaz

That looks Dy-no mite !!

Two things. Now looking at the overall picture, I think you need to add his right thumb in there, due to the perspective of the board he/she's on............ and the copy in the red ribbon looks a little off on the right side. I can't put my finger on it, but it looks like the rotation might be a little outta whack.

Yeah you're right about the thumb. The copy in the ribbon may seem off center because he/she is a bit off center. I had to do that because "35 years of" is smaller than "Miss Riverbottom".

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm not talking right to left.... overall, but look at the different colored arrows. They match from side to side, but not up and down. Kinda like you're not following the same radius/arc.

The other side does it also, just not as noticeable.

Attachments

• joey guy-girl.jpg
    joey guy-girl.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 89

cartoad

That is very creative, I bet it was a very interesting conversation with your client to get the idea of what they wanted. Nice work, wrong, but nice!