• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

my temp cleaner program has disapeared!!!

trakers

This is arguably the best cleaner out there. Have used it for years with 100% results.

http://www.ccleaner.com/

CCleaner has been downloaded almost 8,000,000 times from download.com alone and over 310,000,000 times total.

We use it on every machine, everyday. Never had an issue yet.

Techman

This is arguably the best cleaner out there. Have used it for years with 100% results.

Have used it for years with 100% results.
CCleaner.

It is not a 100% full cleaner. In many cases it is too conservative. In some cases it is too aggressive. In this case it does not compare to Temp file cleaner because it has a different objective. Some feel it a good one is mainly because it is free.. But it has a problem deleting things that shouldn't at times. IT will remove fonts that it shouldn't for sure,, I used it since it was beta long ago,, but no longer.. I cannot trust it any more.

TEmp file cleaner is now a king among the best.. That is why I posted it

It cleans files not even accessed by CCleaner. All you have to do is read the results from the other post and you will see for yourself. Some removed over 30 gigs if junk. I would be willing to wager that at least one of those in the previous post used Ccleaner and then still found gigs more of junk.

I use Temp File Cleaner now and will do so until the next king comes along..