• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My Wrap for my shop !!!!

PhantomNeon

I was trying to find something nice for my car shop wrap, I decide this....
still the roof is not done, my laminator is death...
I don't laminate the winodws, and use frog-juice...I've a real solvent printer...good idea ?
let me know your opinion....
still learning....

Last edited:

PhantomNeon

pics

The pics IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

BROWNDOG

catches your eye, bright easy to read,
its always harder to work on our own stuff.

Last edited:

Marlene

little less of the kid and a little more with the copy might have been a better idea. it seems like the copy is crammed in most places.

CL Graphics

i dont get what a kid doing karate has to do with signs or vehicle wraps. also where the bumper meets the fender looks to be two totally different shades of green. Other than that it looks fine.

PhantomNeon

thanks

I just notice now that say "graphicx"
My logo is "graphix'
anyway...
the boy is not doing "karate" he's fighting GI Joe...ha,ha,ha
what picture can go great with a sign business ??? a picture of a sign ?

Marlene

is this to promote wraps or your sign shop? yes, a picture of sign rather than the kid would have been a better idea as it looks more like "mom's brag book" than a sign shop vehicle.

R08

I just notice now that say "graphicx"
My logo is "graphix'
anyway...

Seems to be the conundrum.
Most occupations have a visual you can use but in our case the medium truly IS the message.

Plumber - pipewrech
Carpenter - Hammer
Sign biz- ????

iSign

when you redo it to spell your company name correctly, why not advertise lost kids like on the milk cartons? It will look the same but might actually do some good!

Marlene

sign shop that make car wraps , are separate business ???

the reason I asked that is are you promoting wraps or your entire sign business? it isn't that they are separate. if you are promoting wraps, your wrap should something that makes people want to drive to your shop and have it done today as they feel it will promote their business in the best way or for a personla vehicle, they just want to look as great as you do. if you are promoting your sign business in general, having a rolling billboard would be a good idea. either way, the kicking kid and the crampred copy just aren't doing it.