• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My Wrap for my shop !!!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Phanto......

Do yourself a favor and quite while you're still slightly ahead. You're going down in flames the longer you keep this thread alive. :wink:

Marlene

OK, you don't really want any thing but "looks great" so hear ya go, it looks wonderful and should bring you tons of business. you know when the people here try to point out things to you it isn't to be mean, it is to help you. I consider signmeup to be one of the most talented people here on the site. to diss him really rots

PhantomNeon

thanks

I'm here to listen people opinion, even that sounds bad, I'm not that sensible !!!!...
that's the way to learn in any business...
I has been making signs in many countries for my whole life, but i'm new in car wraps...
I consider everything, I need to wrap my other cars for the shop...
and I want to heard some 'cruel" observations !!!!
nobody was pro when they start . . . nobody knows what they know now when they started !!!!!
is funny anyway here.....!!!!

ericmitchell29

hahaha. That response was classic...

The x died out years ago...

Phantom... "I'm planning to revive it" hahaa. No matter what, thats the best statement of the day. I laughed out loud on that one.

Atleast you have a sense of humor and don't get too fired up about what people say on here.

SignManiac

Do I? or Don't I???? No Bob, remember what you told yourself, always think twice before hitting submit. Ah, I'm so proud of myself!

gbarker

Just because you can doesn't mean you should, something you will have to help your customers understand. They too will ask for things that have nothing to do with their business. Don't let them do it. It is your jobs as a sign professional to assist them in understanding this one simple concept.

I'd suggest taking the kid off and using that much needed space to advertise your other/additional services.

On another note, I'm relatively new on here but even I know not to bite the hand that feeds me. There is a lot of GREAT information on here and some of the best advice you will find anywhere. Though the feedback may not be what you want but it is generally , in this case, very accurate.