• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nature Woven Buy at Cost Promotion from Bigfish!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Thanks again for the samples and for the tierrafilm ones in advance. It's really a cool product and I can't wait to have the chance to use some.

Yes they are pretty cool products and their isnt anything more green then this stuff. The green market is a huge profit maker thats growing bigger everyday. Cant wait to see how you do with it.

Drum

Need more info

Would like samples on the following:
PPI
5280 Cliff Gookin Blvd
Tupelo, MS 38801
Attn: Gerald

Also, we are expecting an order for 2,000 large windows perfs to be contour cut. Will need a contour cutter and material. Please advise.

The Chorus 48"x100' will be at $237 only on first orders then it will be at the normal price of $305 after that.

The Gossyp is 50"x100' for $305 on first orders then it will be at the normal $375 after that.

I am going super aggressive because I really believe this is a great product and I want as many people as possible to try it out and get it into the market.

Features & Benefits
  • Annually-renewable natural fibre
  • Compostable and biodegradable
  • Low energy production
  • Raw materials are cash crops for small farmers
  • Strong environmental message
  • Green alternative to petroleum based print media
  • Sustainable and 100% natural
  • Suitable for digital print
  • Reduction in landfill waste
  • Wide variety of applications
  • Supports CSR initiatives
  • High Tensile Strength
Eco friendly print media suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. NatureWoven™ Chorus is made out of non-petroleum based raw materials; annually renewable plants (Jute) and natural rubber and it is 100% biodegradable and compostable. Thus, they begin their life growing as plants and complete their lifecycle as compost providing nutrients to new life.

Due to the innovative nature of the product and its durability, Chorus has a wide variety of applications compared to the standard print media currently available in the market.

Digitally printable Chorus material is characterised for its natural look and feel, this in effect reflects its eco credentials at a glance.

The NatureWoven™ range of products are targeted specifically at the growing number of companies wishing to promote their corporate brands, corporate social responsibility and products through their use of environmentally friendly and sustainable products.

Sample sheets are available also.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Would like samples on the following:
PPI
5280 Cliff Gookin Blvd
Tupelo, MS 38801
Attn: Gerald

Also, we are expecting an order for 2,000 large windows perfs to be contour cut. Will need a contour cutter and material. Please advise.

Ok no problem I will dedicate some time to this in the morning for sure

bigben

Josh, did you send my sample? I have an upcoming project for this and I would like to show it to my customer. Thanks.

bigben

Josh, did you send my sample? I have an upcoming project for this and I would like to show it to my customer. Thanks.