• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a 3x4 backlit cabinet constructed & installed

Locals Find!

Looking for a 3x4 backlit cabinet to be constructed and installed in Lee County, Florida.

Any referrals would be great. This is not going to be a brokered job. Shop taking on the job will deal directly with the client.

Locals Find!

bump. My client would like to get this up before mid January 2014.

Any referrals please or merchant members please step up. I would like to get them moving forward.

This is a relative of mine and I don't sell directly to family.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
bump. My client would like to get this up before mid January 2014.

Any referrals please or merchant members please step up. I would like to get them moving forward.

This is a relative of mine and I don't sell directly to family.

Yeah for two reasons..... cause they know your quality of work... and they know where ya live....... in that other state of Florida :ROFLMAO:

Locals Find!

Yeah for two reasons..... cause they know your quality of work... and they know where ya live....... in that other state of Florida :ROFLMAO:

No, cause they will argue price with me till they are blue in the face and tell me the whole time I am taking advantage of them. With outsiders they listen the first time and don't argue.

contact signmaniac

Thank you, sir!

SignManiac

I don't work that far away. I'm sure there are plenty of local companies in that area. Try googling sign companies in lee county.

Locals Find!

I don't work that far away. I'm sure there are plenty of local companies in that area. Try googling sign companies in lee county.

I have I know a few of them by reputation only. Was trying to find someone that might have known someone here locally personally or done business with them before.

Since, S101 attracts some of the better professionals like yourself I figured this would be the place to look for a referral rather than relying on google. (Which isn't much different than cracking a phone book)

AceSignsOnline

I'd be more than happy to quote it. I have a pretty simple cabinet that I build out of extrusion material that includes LED's, acrylic faces, with printed and laminated translucent graphics at a pretty fair package price that I ship nationwide. In fact, it's simple enough to where your relative could likely install it themselves. Shoot me an email.