• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a Beer Cooler

MikePro

Heel-ies for adults!

still pretty slick, but where's my hoverboard? Marty McFly had one in 2015... the prototype should be out soon.

Craig Sjoquist

That is awesome for LAZY people. might make good office chairs, surely the next generations of this will be even more dynamic.

weaselboogie

Let's say you just had knee surgury and worked at a parts counter. If one of these was sitting in the corner you wouldn't use it?

No, I'm agreeing with you. I didn't understand the 'pointless', that's why I followed it with yours. This technology's first priority should be aimed at the people that could use it the most.

Attachments

• wheelchair_dean_kamen.jpg
    wheelchair_dean_kamen.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 54
  • Wheelchair-iBOT13aug03.GIF
    Wheelchair-iBOT13aug03.GIF
    6.8 KB · Views: 117

petepaz

it's a neat novelty but can we get any lazier america
the fat and unhealthy will just keep getting worse
good idea if you have an injury or some health reason that you need it
we have a really big warehouse and i had brought my grandson's razor scooter to work as a joke and the 300lb guy was using it all the time

i guess if it had a beer cooler i would get one haha
can you get a DWI on it?

jscarl

Wife has severe MS. She would not be able to use one, because of loss of balance. But!! This is how great things are developed. Just hope they don't sell the patent to Toyota.

MikePro

Finally, a bar stool that will keep me upright AND get me home!

Careful... There was a retired union worker here in town that built himself a motorized bar stool to do just that. Pretty sweet contraption too, had flashing lights so he could safely cross the street, reflectors, the works.
... and wound up in jail with a D.U.I.
... and the police confiscated the "vehicle"

petepaz

Careful... There was a retired union worker here in town that built himself a motorized bar stool to do just that. Pretty sweet contraption too, had flashing lights so he could safely cross the street, reflectors, the works.
... and wound up in jail with a D.U.I.
... and the police confiscated the "vehicle"

i knew it just couldn't be that easy
figured there would be a problem