• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need an opinion on R Mark Placement

Whats correct in the pic, A or B?

• A - top of last letter

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • B - top of tallest letter

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

equippaint

I have a customers logo that is bothering me. They have it like the first one which looks out of place to me so Ive been moving it like the 2nd one. I have seen it both ways on other logos but what's everyone's opinion or preference between the 2 pictured, A or B?
R Mark.jpg

unclebun

It can go anywhere you want. I think on A, it's actually too low. It should be a little above the s, but not necessarily as high as B.

SignosaurusRex

Not sure which is correct in this case. One of my clients called me and needed 200+ trucks and all signage changed. The ® needed to be changed from the bottom right positioning to the top left of the last letter. All future imaging needed to reflect this change as well. Go figure... :confused: Of course they paid for it seeing as how they supplied the original artwork for the logo. In your case 'equippant' ...cover your arse as best you can.

Last edited:

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Who else hates those things when trying to cut vinyl.
The main sign is fine then this stupid thing is way too small to cut/weed.

We keep on hand pre-printed clear reg decals in various colors & sizes to add if absolutely a must.