• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need critique on logo

TheSellOut

This one is just fun

Attachments

• Black Box2.jpg
    Black Box2.jpg
    679 KB · Views: 111

TheSellOut

Somebody else pm'd me about it too...it's Neuropol...not sure where I got it from, but since stumbling upon it for use in your layout, I am definitely bookmarking it for use in a future layout!

SignManiac

Joe that's awesome but the box is purple? I almost think the box has to stay black no matter. Not sure if the font matters much. Still, a nice design.

ddubia

Working on a logo for a company that specializes in making black boxes. I came up with this so far. Any suggestions or critiques?

I became obsessed with the "O" in box. The "O" is kinda the opposite of a box (square vs round) so I'm then obsessed with making a square peg work in a round hole. By now I'm as twisted as your avatar. Nonetheless, I came up with some goofy ideas...

Attachments

• Black Boxes.jpg
    Black Boxes.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 115
  • black box12.jpg
    black box12.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 103

signage

Signman there is a company near me that has that name and a logo.
Here it is.

Attachments

• blkbx.jpg
    blkbx.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 90

sthammar

Well SignManiac i think your first was the best. Very plain and simpel, you can use it like that or inverting it wount either be a problem. Very good imop.

Fatboy

Tell your customer to expand on their business. How about purple triangle's

Attachments

• Purple Legend.png
    Purple Legend.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 115

SignManiac

An awful lot of good suggestions. Here's where I'm at with the bunch.

Attachments

• Black Box Logo5.jpg
    Black Box Logo5.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 108