• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need footprints....

Chelle

I'm worn out from looking all over....I need a set of bare footprints in vector format. Even Fred doesn't have any.
I have found some fat ones, I would prefer ones that look like real feet.

Thanks -

Michelle:doh:

graphics guru

may be fun... but take your shoe off, step in latex black paint. step on white corroplast.
take digital photo. import into software. vectorize and wallahh.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm sorry, but you couldn't have tried very hard. The first page I googled brought up more than a dozen usable pictures fitting your description.

Try image google search.

KR3signguy

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrr!
I hate to jump on you for this but thats quite an elementary task to draw.

Chelle

I actually scanned in my daughters baby footprints and tried to outline them. It made a mess and the plotter will loss its mind. I was going to just outline them myself but don't have time. I would rather pay ...I have sooooo much to do.....ahhhhhhhh....:banghead:

Techman

scan the kids foot,, take into corel , autotrace,,

Or, trace the kids foot onto paper, scan into corel draw , auto trace..

Done,, less time than time it took you to post this.

them myself but don't have time.

Do you mean you do not know how?

cOrKinSA

You can try this. Make a fist and place the bottom (pinky side down) into a little bit of paint and then press down on a sheet of paper. You can use your index fingers as the toes.
Oh and KR3, I would understand your jester type opinions if you contributed advice but for the sake of finding a solution to Chelle's problem please don't double post nonsence if your advice carries no substance to the thread. Very elementary.

CarolinaCabinet

Oh and KR3, I would understand your jester type opinions if you contributed advice but for the sake of finding a solution to Chelle's problem please don't double post nonsence if your advice carries no substance to the thread. Very elementary.

Corkinsa, thanks for saying something. It bugs me too when this happens, but I usually just end up being attacked for saying what you just said. Way to watch out, and I am proud of this forum since nobody said anything to you about standing up for someone. Good Job.