• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help finding a product...

bendeane

I am printing and installing onto the exterior surface of windows for a client. I need something cheap that can be put up and then in two months, taken down with ease. They don't want perf (it's too expensive for something like this anyway), but it's gotta be something that a monkey could remove without much trouble. Any suggestions?

Climate for the two months will be like early spring midwest, avg high 45-60 avg low 15-30 Fahrenheit.

Thanks in advance...

bendeane

Client isn't interested in static cling. White vinyl, the GF sounds like a good option, I assume at 6 mils I could get by not laminating it. Don't know much about the IJ46. The IJ36 might work. Any other suggestions?

CS-SignSupply-TT

Are you ready to order?

Client isn't interested in static cling. White vinyl, the GF sounds like a good option, I assume at 6 mils I could get by not laminating it. Don't know much about the IJ46. The IJ36 might work. Any other suggestions?

bendeane, are you ready to place an order for the GF 6mil?

bendeane

Are there any thicker films that are gloss? The GF would be great if it were a gloss film. The GF204 could work, but it's not thick enough to apply without a lam in my opinion.

Any thoughts?